Wednesday, June 25, 2008

x)

Had CIP/SIA in the mornings. Slacked through, its v boring laas.
okays, social studies. The worst lesson cans. Ms zaiton gave us essay question test. I never study dao. I wrote only a paragraph or maybe lesser. I was too tired to study yesterday laas. Then she's v upset and disappointed with our class. & i think almost the whole class didnt study. She scolded us some more. ):
And there's another ss text next week lehhhh. I dont want. ><

Went for trainings after school. The guys use outdoor court. And yays, we get to use the hall.
I dont want to become black agains. Set up the net, warm up then started trainings.
Everytime same routine one. Run 5 rounds, side step, cross step, high knee lift, Sprint, shuttle run, jump. Aiyas, alot laas.
Me and sharon left quite early, around 5 plus. She got to study for her common test tmr, & i got to help out for the preparations for nomad. Tiring mans.
Went for the nomad thingy, ok laas. nothing much to do. Played and talked here and there. Ms Tay says she'll treat us pizza tmr cause we helped out. Im so excited cans, P-I-Z-Z-A!
Went back for trainings again, helped my team mates to keep the net.

Then Daddy fetched me home (:

No comments: